- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
My car broke down on the Highway. David had it towed in and fixed on the same day! The staff are friendly and the place is clean...Thank you for your service.
These guys are the best... not only with the work they perform but the way they resolved the problem. They worked on my daughter's car and I live out of the area. The first time I spoke with Dave I felt assured that the car was in good hands. If you have an have read their code of ethics on their web page, believe it.
Very dependable, Excellent Service, Good people, Always greet my family with a smile - We highly recommend them.
Fairfield Automotive: John and Dave are the best...long time Faifield guys who are fair and do it right. Highly recomended.
Best in Connecticut: The best place in CT to have your car repaired.